CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2006-08-04

bell-canada-sucks-big-time.txt

BELL CANADA: The Worst ISP in Canada!

I am absolutely livid! I have had so many calls to technical support and to billing to fix one problem after another with my Bell Sympatico Internet service. They are absolutely the worst service you could order. Customer Service is very polite as they continually lie to me, bill me for the wrong services, and screw up in ways that make me have to hold back from smashing my laptop screen. Fortunately, my temper is not that bad, but Bell Canada sure comes close to getting it there. I think tomorrow, I'm going out and ordering internet service from Rogers. They certainly couldn't suck any more than Bell Canada!

--JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet.com

No comments: