CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2008-08-11

"GOD'S GIFT TO ME OF OCD" by JTK.CA

"GOD'S GIFT TO ME OF OCD"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) to the point of being retired on Disability pensions, but I am happy! God made my brain work the way it does for his own reasons. If I didn't have OCD, I doubt I would be the artist, poet, and photographer that I am. So, I don't want a cure. It's taken me 40 years to figure out how to live with this brain. Now I'd like to enjoy the next 40 without beating myself up over what the world considers a Disability. I'm going to enjoy the rest of my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Tad Creations
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments: