CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2008-06-05

"IT'S A MIRACLE!" by JTK.CA

"IT'S A MIRACLE!" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jonathan Tad Ketchen
is sitting at his computer while fully clothed. It's the Seventh Sign!"

I have been a nudist activist for so long, it feels kind of strange to have been fully or partially clothed the past few days. It's actually kind of freeing. I have had Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) my whole life, and I'm wondering if maybe "having" to be naked as much as possible may have been one of my obsessions. I still prefer to be naked, but I no longer seem to "hate" clothing like I did until about a week ago.

I also seem to be moving away from using my NudistPoet moniker, in favour of the more universal JTK.CA, no longer feeling the "compulsion" to promote my nudist views. I still hold the views; I'm just feeling much less dogmatic about them.

Nudism is now just one aspect of my life--something that I enjoy. But I seem to be moving away from it being the "dominant" aspect of who I am.

Love,

JTK.CA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © JTK.CA

Note: One of my readers responded that I "had seemed to be so clothed with nudism."

"Clothed with nudism"--ironic but true ;-)

I am still a practicing nudist. I'm just moving away from idolizing the philosophy. I still hold to and agree with the nudist philosophy, but I will not embrace it. I will only embrace Jesus Christ, Son of God, who is not a philosophy but "is" the Truth, just as he claimed.

Love,

Jonathan Tad Ketchen
(519) 780-1057
JTK.CA

No comments: