CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2008-07-12

"POSITIVE POVERTY" by JTK.CA

"POSITIVE POVERTY" by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm looking forward to going gadget shopping today. It's a perfect day for it, since I have no money. When all of my funds have dried up for the month--that is the best time for a window shopping spree. I can peruse my dreams to my heart's content, without doing further damage to my budget, and make more realistic decisions on what to buy in the future, when the money is available. It will happen. I just have to wait and save.

When impatience rears its ugly head, I can say to it, "Shut up and leave me alone. I've lived my whole life without this, so I can wait a little longer. Besides, by the time I've saved enough for this, the top of the line gadget will slowly have moved to the bottom of the line, and this thing that I just 'had to have' will be much less expensive than its original price."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments: