CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2006-02-28

de-mentally-yours.txt

DEAR EARTHLINGS: "MENTALLY YOURS"

Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

Dear Earthlings,

I sent the letter inside the asterisk *** strings (below), to the Community Mental Health Clinic, here in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. The Clinic has hosted a support group for people like me with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) for many years, but will no longer be hosting it due to restructuring of the clinic's services. I've been a member of the OCD support group for the past few years, and it has been an immense help to me. I will really miss our meetings.

******************************************************

Dear Community Mental Health Clinic,

Over the past few years, the OCD support group has been a tremendous blessing to me, and I was rather upset when informed of the group's demise. Ontario's provincial government may think that there are more efficient ways of spending my money, but I depend on this service and was so happy to be in a nation that offered so much to me as a mental health patient. Now, apparently some bean counters in Toronto think that the OCD support group does not benefit me. Well those bean counters are wrong. They don't know me, and I don't know them. But I do know this OCD support group, and they know me, and I know I need this group to continue with a facilitator, here, at the clinic.

Thanks for so many good things you've done for me over the years. I know that through the OCD Support Group, not just I have been helped, but I have been able to help other OCD patients through the excellent format the experts in efficiency are so intent on destroying. Let's keep working together to make Guelph a great place for mental health patients. Please do not disband the group. Thanks.

Mentally yours,

Tad

JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
(519) 780-1057
Tad@NudistPoet.com

******************************************************

The closing of our group is a done deal. Above was just my final rant. Life doesn't always work out the way we plan. I've never voted for the winning candidate in an election, either. But that won't stop me from voting. As Michael Card sings, "Hope is the helmet of each noble soldier, for only the warrior who hopes can be brave." That's from his song, "Hope," on my favourite of his albums, "Poiema."

Electronically yours,

Tad (JTK.CA)
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN Creative Adventures
http://NudeCreations.com

NudeCreations.com = JTK.CA = TadCreations.com = NudistPoet.com

Tad is an Artist, Poet, Photographer, Nude Model,
Playwright, Singer/Songwriter, & Nudist Christian.
He is also a member of The Four Seasons Family Nudist Resort
http://TheFourSeasons.com
in Freelton, Ontario, Canada (between Guelph & Hamilton).

Email Tad:
Tad@NudistPoet.com

Phone Tad:
(519) 780-1057
Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Tad's webdate.com profile
http://www.webdate.com/profile.php?id=3365496
Nudist Poet Seeks His Damsel in Distress

No comments: