CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2006-07-26

de-addicted-to-the-cure.txt

Dear Earthlings,

I am addicted to the music of THE CURE, and I own over 30 of their CD releases. I'm just thinking now of two of the brilliant lines written by Robert Smith, their lead singer.

One of my favourite songs by THE CURE is "A Night Like This," and I think this line in the song is absolutely brilliant:

"Your trust--the most gorgeously stupid thing I ever cut in the world."

I also love THE CURE song "Club America." Probably the most creative writing of Robert Smith's career is in the lines:

"'Club America Salutes You,'
says the girl on the door.
'We accept all major lies;
We love any kind of fraud.
So go on in and enjoy...
Go on in and enjoy.'"

I love this ingenious word play on "We accept all major credit cards."

Get hooked on the atmospheric music of THE CURE at
http://TheCure.com

Love in Christ
(the best kind),

Tad (JTK.CA)
NudistPoet.com

Tad (JTK.CA) is an Artist, Poet, Photographer, Nude Model,
Playwright, Singer/Songwriter, & Nudist Christian

TadCreations.com
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
http://NudeCreations.com (Creative Adventures by Tad {JTK.CA})
(519) 780-1057
Guelph (pronounced "Gwelf"), Ontario, Canada, eh?

No comments: