CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2008-08-04

"THE NUMBER 23" by JTK.CA

"THE NUMBER 23"
by JTK.CA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE NUMBER 23" starring Jim Carrey and Virginia Madsen is my favourite movie. It's a psychological, numerological thriller, in which Jim Carrey's character is seeing the number 23 everywhere he looks.

Since seeing "THE NUMBER 23", which I now own on DVD, I have noticed that I was born in a number 23 year, 1967. 1 + 9 + 6 + 7 = 23.

Anyway, what sparked this blog is that tonight's been a strange night with the number 23 chasing me around. I bought a bag of Doritos Cool Ranch chips and a bag of Crunchy Cheetos. I noticed when checking the expiry dates, they both expire on September 23. Then I realized 9 is the month number of September, and 23 is connected to the number 9 because the numbers 2 and 3 are in the equation 3 squared (superscript 2) equals 9. Then I got home and turned on The Weather Network. The time on my cable box was 8:23 (significant for the 23, but also because 823 on the phone keypad spells my middle name TAD). When the next local forecast came up on the screen, it said that the latest temperature reading at 8 PM was 23 degrees Celsius.

I've often thought of getting a custom phone number, since 823 is a local prefix for phone numbers here in Guelph (pronounced "Gwelf"), Ontario, Canada. Several years ago I became excited when I realized 823 spelled my name TAD and I could potentially get an 823 phone number that ended up spelling TADPOLE! Last time I checked, no one had the number, but I think I'll stick with my current phone number anyway, since my current phone number has the number 23 in it twice.

1-519-780-1057

780-1057 is a perfect number because
7 + 8 + 0 + 10 + 5 - 7 = 23.

Also, if you take the
1-519 at the beginning and add the final number 7, you get the equation
1 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 7 = 23.

I'm insane. Just go with it ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://JTK.CA
Tad Creations
Copyright © Jonathan Tad Ketchen (JTK.CA)

No comments: