CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2006-09-01

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD

JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN Creative Adventures (JTK.CA)
www.NudistPoet.com

Dear Friends,

My dad, The Rev. David R. Ketchen, has been being treated for pnemonia for a while now and is not getting better. The doctor told Mom to take Dad to the emergency room, so that is what she's doing.

On my MySpace page
www.myspace.com/jonathantad
I have Dad included in my list of HEROES:

MY HERO:
My dad, The Rev. David R. Ketchen, who drove almost a thousand miles to help me make it through my last week of classes during an academically dismal semester in college.

I really appreciate your prayers for Dad. Thank you!

Love in Christ
(the best kind),

Tad (JTK.CA)
www.NudistPoet.com

TadCreations.com
JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
NudeCreations.com Word and Image Galleries

Tad (JTK.CA) is an Artist, Poet,
Photographer, Nude Model, Playwright,
Singer/Songwriter, and Nudist Christian

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
(519) 780-1057

No comments: