CLICK IMAGES to see if they enlarge. Some DO. Some DON'T.

These are the sectors of Tad's brain:
TadCreations.com * bit.ly/LunarPhotos * NudeCreations.com * JTK.CA * NudistPoet.com * bit.ly/NakedMars

Posts (below) may shuffle; ignore posting dates.

2006-09-12

"Thanks for your prayers" and "Silent Page"

From: Tad@NudistPoet.com
Subject: "Dad is feeling better! Thanks for your prayers" and Tad's JTK.CA Poem Server: "SILENT PAGE"
Date: Monday, September 11, 2006 4:05:50 PM EDT
To: Tad@NudistPoet.com

JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN Creative Adventures (JTK.CA)
www.NudistPoet.com

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your prayers for Dad.
He has recovered from his health problems.
He's tired because he preached again for the first
time in a while, yesterday. But I told him I'd tell
all of you he is feeling better. Thanks again for
your prayers. Prayer works because we pray to a God
who loves us.

I wrote the poem, "Silent Page," on January 1, 1998.
It is by far, the best New Year's Resolution
I have ever made.

"SILENT PAGE" by JTK.CA

"Let us fix our eyes on
Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith..."

--Hebrews 12:2a (NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me be a silent page,
Free from babble,
Free from rage,
Relinquishing my futile mental powers,
Leaving all power to the Sage.

Faith is Jesus' poem,
So I must be a blank page for Him,
Not writing in my mental shenanigans
To supplement His verse.
How can my minute mental minutia
Help the Creator of the universe?
I cannot help;
Who can counsel the Wonderful Counselor?
I can't offer peace to the Prince of Peace
So He can give it back to me.
I cannot explain God to God.
How can I, the king of disgrace,
Set the terms of God's unfathomable grace?
He sets the terms.

Who must I be?
I must be a silent page,
Washed pure white by the red blood of Jesus
(The incomprehensible colours of God's grace),
Washed clean of all my attempts to
Write my own life and a faith based on my own understanding.

Paper can't complain to the Author
For what He writes on it.
Neither can I influence the Poem of Faith
Jesus is writing on my white surface which He purified.
He erased all my futile imaginings from the page;
And on the clean sheet, the page of my life,
The Sage of Sages
Writes a poem in progress.
He has His eraser handy
And will remove any other attempts of mine
To alter His poem.

Jesus is the Poet.
I am but one of His poems in progress.
You may be His poem too,
But we each must be His silent page.
He's the Author and Perfecter of our faith;
It's His pen;
And we are His paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TadCreations.com
Copyright © JONATHAN TAD KETCHEN (JTK.CA)
Tad@NudistPoet.com
NudeCreations.com Word and Image Galleries

Tad (JTK.CA) is an Artist, Poet,
Photographer, Nude Model, Playwright,
Singer/Songwriter, and Nudist Christian

www.NudistPoet.com

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
(519) 780-1057

Thanks for reading. Comments, questions, and
puzzled stares ;-P are always welcome! Just
hit "Reply," and type away. Thanks.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To be added to or subtracted from this emailing list,
just send your request to
Tad@NudistPoet.com
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

No comments: